i believe that would not be very good table manners on my behalf, my mother would be rather upset.
and as for actually catching it, the chickens are apparently flaming as they come soaring through the air so i think that if i can maybe work up a blow just before it reaches my mouth i should successfully be able to extinguish the flames, yet fitting it in my mouth is another matter entirely.
I've many friends who've vacationed in Thailand. From their descriptions it sounds like a wonderful country. Yet none has ever mentioned the Flying Chicken. I'd love to go there someday (wife and I take a trip abroad every year, this year it's Italy) and I'll be sure not to miss the spectacle of flying chickens caught by unicyclists.
We usually travel quite light. Everything we need in a backpack so that we came move about quickly and easily. This kind of precludes bringing a unicycle. I always wish I had one though. Maybe one of the waiters would let me borrow or rent their uni when their not working?