A Poem:
_CRY_BAN_PUBES_NOT_FLAN_
One wheeled egos Upset and crying
Where IS the mommy?
This man presents challenges
I don't like what he's saying
UNCLE MONTY's HAIR IS GRAYING!
Instanly like oatmeal
forum Queen deems ban
irrepantsless of efforts
by daring daring dan
YUBAN.
Mysteriously like Liquid Plumber
The ban itself becomes banned
Can't hold the question
Queen: are you a cutter? or a runner?
YES! YES! ALMOND BUTTER!
Childhood memories repressed
The sand in your pants itches
the robes may have made you undressed
Yet it is I who am flicking your switches.
SANDWICHES!
Now Stand I say! Off to group!
Make the wallets!
The Lanyards!
The Moccasins!
Work and time may belay the hating, berating, complaining.
THE MOON IS WAXING, NOT WANING!
So ban away don't listen.
"Why can't people be like me?"
That man stirs the hive.
"you poopy-doody. not like me"
One wheeled wonders seek external validation
"But I'm cool. My mom said so"
Would that My words cause reflection
"I'm making a linux based unicycle out of my own pubic hair."
LOVE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING IT
--
Doper
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13695
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/54306