Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: two Q's re: master links & Velo Flash seat

Started by C.J.Patten · · Last activity · 2 posts · 500 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
4 June 2005
Last activity
4 June 2005
Original author
C.J.Patten
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
500
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Brian Sanderson" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Buy a "chain breaker" tool from Park or some other reputable tool
    company. Then you can service any chain...with or without a "master link"

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I also have a velo flash seat. As a seat it's OK. As a blinkie, it's
    less than ideal. Don't get it wet!

    Hey Brain! I just bought a chain tool since I seem to have lost my old one
    sometime over the last decade. I would have needed one to install one of
    these links anyhow. Just wondering if folks equip their chains with these
    things for convenience even if they have a tool.

    Haven't had any trouble with the seat while riding in the rain but the
    point's taken. 😉

    Thanks,
    Chris

  2. "C.J.Patten" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Hey Brain! I just bought a chain tool since I seem to have lost my old
    one

    DOH! That should have been "hello Brian"... I wasn't being a jerk... 😉

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.