General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Tupperware Bowl Lids Wanted

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 322 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 January 2005
Last activity
24 January 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
322
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi Sanford,

    I would be glad to help you. I am a TW rep and I just checked the parts
    replacement book and found those bowls are obsolete unfortunately so if
    you wanted a replacement you would get credit. I will look further for
    you to see if I could find a seal for them.

    You can email me at [email hidden] or
    http://my.tupperware.com/meredith1

    Meredith

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.