General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Trolls - what's going on hereQ!Q?

Started by Curt James · · Last activity · 5 posts · 290 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 May 2006
Last activity
13 May 2006
Original author
Curt James
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
290
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. JMWho-said-they're-interchangeable?
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    [...]

    Quoted message said:

    Add in Curt James and <snip>, and they'd be daisy-chained!

    Thus giving more weight to my argument that JMW is simply TBR Lite.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  2. "Curt James" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    JMWho-said-they're-interchangeable?
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    [...]

    Quoted message said:

    Add in Curt James and <snip>, and they'd be daisy-chained!

    Thus giving more weight to my argument that JMW is simply TBR Lite.

    Just a [censored] with ears the way I see it. (thanks for the snip!)

  3. David <[email hidden]> wrote:

    re some idiot

    Quoted message said:

    Just a [censored] with ears the way I see it.

    Well, there are obviously some good people who see him otherwise (and
    some jerks, of course), I'll say that I tend to agree with you.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  4. On Sat, 13 May 2006 10:02:12 +1000, "David" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:


    "Curt James" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    JMWho-said-they're-interchangeable?
    <[email hidden]> wrote:

    [...]

    Quoted message said:

    Add in Curt James and <snip>, and they'd be daisy-chained!

    Thus giving more weight to my argument that JMW is simply TBR Lite.

    Just a [censored] with ears the way I see it. (thanks for the snip!)

    I gather you mean a flaccid [censored]?

  5. Curt James said:

    David <[email hidden]> wrote:

    re some idiot

    Quoted message said:

    Just a [censored] with ears the way I see it.

    Well, there are obviously some good people who see him otherwise (and
    some jerks, of course), I'll say that I tend to agree with you.

    It's strange how a couple of otherwise decent chaps appear to be taken
    in by the abrasive [censored], and have seemingly turned a blind eye to his
    obvious and insidious failings.

    Is it politics perhaps, that they too fear that they may become his
    victims if they criticise him? Back in the 'good old days', to which
    Emmy makes constant nostalgic reference, he was often taken to task by
    the other Group members for his "troll" baiting obsession.

    Have a great weekend Curt old chap - you know I am! ;o)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.