General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Trent Reznor - how buff has he become?

Started by Isaac Frenshaw · · Last activity · 2 posts · 310 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 August 2005
Last activity
20 August 2005
Original author
Isaac Frenshaw
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
310
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Curt James" < Or Buffie the Body <http://www.buffiethebody.com/>.

    Quoted message said:


    Where do you work-out? I bet you would like me to spot you so you can have
    my meat hanging over your face. Sniff my sac.

  2. Isaac Frenshaw said:

    Where do you work-out? I bet you would
    like me to spot you so you can have my
    meat hanging over your face. Sniff my sac.

    HA! No thanks, Zack. I'll stick with my no-spots-required dumbbell
    benching. And if you're looking for someone to sniff you then you
    juuuust might be able to catch The Broken Record. I think I saw him
    heading to the parking lot.

    GOOD LUCK YOU TWO!

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.