rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: The Ultimate Touring Unicycle? Nearly!

Started by unicus · · Last activity · 1 post · 320 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
15 May 2008
Last activity
15 May 2008
Original author
unicus
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
320
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. semach.the.monkey said:


    Magura HS33 hydraulic brakes (water filled)

    When I read up on water filling Magura's people had problems with the
    seals corroding but if you add some antifreeze this helps reduce
    corrosion and should your uni be in a cold place it'll reduce the
    chance of freezing. Personally I've only used Magura blood (I've still
    got a bit left from my original bottle) but I would use water in an
    emergency.

    joemarshall said:

    I'd go road pedals + half clips, a little less weight, and better at
    keeping feet on pedals.

    I would give this a go - well I will when I get round to it - as when
    I've seen the likes of Joe, John, Sam etc. using them it looks like the
    way to go (a bad UPD is still a little worrying though)

    Nice looking uni but the...snip :p

    --
    unicus

    'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
    'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69932

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.