UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: The Thunderer reveals a criminal conspiracy!

Started by Tom Crispin · · Last activity · 3 posts · 400 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
14 December 2007
Last activity
15 December 2007
Original author
Tom Crispin
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
400
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. spindrift said:

    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article3048613.ece

    A cycling charity has been accused of manipulating The People's £50
    Million Lottery Giveaway by encouraging its supporters to vote several
    times each for its entry.

    This sounds like sour grapes to me.

    The loophole was the same for all four projects. If supporters of the
    other three projects were only allowed one vote then I could
    understand their concern.

  2. On Dec 14, 1:48 pm, Tom Crispin

    Quoted message said:

    This sounds like sour grapes to me.

    The loophole was the same for all four projects. If supporters of the
    other three projects were only allowed one vote then I could
    understand their concern.

    Absolutely. No rules were broken as far as I can see.

    --
    Dave...

  3. dkahn400 said:

    On Dec 14, 1:48 pm, Tom Crispin

    Quoted message said:

    This sounds like sour grapes to me.

    The loophole was the same for all four projects. If supporters of the
    other three projects were only allowed one vote then I could
    understand their concern.

    Absolutely. No rules were broken as far as I can see.

    --
    Dave...

    no rules but seems a curious at best way of doing things.

    roger
    --
    www.rogermerriman.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.