General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: TBR - Does anyone think he is funny?

Started by The Bill Rodgers · · Last activity · 1 post · 402 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 October 2005
Last activity
10 October 2005
Original author
The Bill Rodgers
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
402
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "David" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Does anyone out there think he is funny? Anyone at all? Even his momma??


    http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=billdavidson7yi.jpg

    (Donna Fargo)

    Funny face, I love you
    Funny face, I need you
    My whole world's wrapped up in you

    When the road I walk seems all uphill
    And the colors in my rainbow turn blue
    You kiss the tears away
    You smile at me and say
    "Funny face (funny face) I love you"

    Funny face, I love you
    Funny face, I need you
    These are the sweetest words I've ever heard
    Funny face, don't leave me
    Funny face, believe me
    My whole world's wrapped up in you

    And when I hurt your feelings as I sometimes do
    And I say those mean things that we know are not true
    You forgive my childish way
    You hold me close and say
    "Funny face (funny face) I love you"

    Funny face, I love you
    Funny face, I need you
    These are the sweetest words I've ever heard
    Funny face, don't leave me
    Funny face, believe me
    My whole world's wrapped up in you

    Funny face, I love you
    Funny face, I need you

    [Fade]

    These are the sweetest words I've ever heard
    Funny face, don't leave me

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.