rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: serious injury poll

Started by harper · · Last activity · 2 posts · 241 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
20 May 2005
Last activity
20 May 2005
Original author
harper
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
241
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I voted yes. I broke my fibula while riding and doing anything but
    extreme stuff. It was a freak accident. But it does qualify as a serious
    injury as defined here and while non-extreme riding. Two weeks on
    crutches, non-weight bearing, and three weeks in a walking cast. I was
    very lucky compared to others in freak accidents. I know a woman who
    broke eight bones in her ankle doing laundry.

    --
    harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    "My world view has come crashing down like a drunk clown on a giraffe,
    riding through a cactus patch..." -evil-nick on "Entry of the
    Gladiators"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/30171

  2. harper said:

    *I know a woman who broke eight bones in her ankle doing laundry. *

    The key is to put the clothes in the dryer, and then go sit on the
    bench, rather than the other way around.

    --
    tholub - Kinetic Sculptor
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tholub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/804
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/30171

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.