General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Seeking R-Schuh Androgel Advice

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 360 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 February 2005
Last activity
9 February 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
360
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Robert,

    I'm getting ready to start a Androgel regimen and I was wondering if
    there is any other supplements that I could use at the same time
    synergistically to increase the T-positive effected while at the same
    time limiting negative effects?

    Thanks!
    Dano

    Robert Schuh said:
    Mark said:

    Hi, this is my first posting in this group. On account of low


    libido

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    and mild lethargy, I had my testosterone levels checked. I found


    out

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    my testosterone count was on the low side (near 300) for a 41 y.o.
    guy. The doctor did not want to prescribe any supplemental
    testosterone at this time.

    I am not a weightlifter but saw this group had some relevant


    postings.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I was looking into health food store products that claim to boost


    T

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    levels and I am totally confused between pro-hormones, stacking
    agents, etc. Can anyone recommend products that will boost
    testosterone levels and provide some healthy boost in aggression?

    Thanks,

    Mark

    Mark,
    Find a new MD. Testosterone replacement is VERY common these days.


    All the

    Quoted message said:

    over the counter stuff is pure unadulterated [censored]. 200 mg every


    other

    Quoted message said:

    week of Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate will make a big


    difference in

    Quoted message said:

    your life.

    --
    Robert Schuh
    "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
    intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
    the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
    the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
    - Nietzsche

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.