Quoted message said:Subject: Re: Science and "alternative" vs "conventional" medicine
From: Happy Oyster [email hidden]
Date: 1/29/2004 2:30 AM Pacific Standard Time
Message-id: <[email hidden]>(Jan) said:Quoted message said:From: Happy Oyster [email hidden]
Jan Drew persuades parents NOT to have their children vaccinated
Do copy and paste where I did this.
You can't, it is a lie.
Jan
Read you own postings, Jan Drew.
It is obvious you can't.
That's because you are a liar.
Proof.
From: Jan ([email hidden])
Subject: Re: Opportunity for better health
View: Complete Thread (10 articles)
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Date: 2003-10-08 19:16:25 PST
Peter Bowditch wrote:
<snip>
And she opposes vaccination.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Quoted message said:
Cue Jan to ask me to c&p the exact word "oppose".
I wrote:
Why did you use the word??
Quoted message said:
Because it was the appropriate word to use.
Well, no it was not.
Previously I stated:
Quoted message said:I can see both sides, but to dismiss the high increase of autism after the
shot
is not realistic. I'm glad my kids are raised, and my heart goes out to all the
parents who must make a decision.
Quoted message said:Do you oppose vaccination?
Not generally, no. What I oppose is all the *LIES* , the *DENIAL*, the vested
interest, the sealing of documents of side effects. The public has a right to
know.
I also oppose the use of thimerosal.
I oppose the MMR. three shots in one that I believe overwhelms a young body.
I oppose those who would try to take away the right to choose. I oppose all
the names parents are called, who decide not to vaccinate their kids. I oppose
that they are called stupid and anti-vaccnation liars.
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:To make a total of three lies and divert from David?
Is it a lie that you oppose vaccination?
YES!!
Jan