Quoted message said:What about all of you?
Scariest moment on a bike?
Descending Mont Ventoux (going south towards Bédoin) at 40mph and
passing a dead cyclist in the road (police in attendance).
-Alex
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Quoted message said:What about all of you?
Scariest moment on a bike?
Descending Mont Ventoux (going south towards Bédoin) at 40mph and
passing a dead cyclist in the road (police in attendance).
-Alex
Does scarifying your passengers count too?
20 years after the fact, a friend of mine still recalls the time I barrel-rolled
a pre-war carrier trike, with him riding in the load bed. No harm done to trike
or crew, apart from a mild case of cardiac valve bounce...
Mark van Gorkom said:Does scarifying your passengers count too?
20 years after the fact, a friend of mine still recalls the time I barrel-rolled
a pre-war carrier trike, with him riding in the load bed. No harm done to trike
or crew, apart from a mild case of cardiac valve bounce...
When I was about 10, a friend was showing off his new BMX. He let me
have a go, with him standing on the pegs.
We lived in a cul-de-sac, at the top of a hill. I headed down the hill,
then took my hands off the bars and rode the rest of the way down
no-handed, with him still standing on the pegs.
I wonder if that's still his scariest moment on a bike.
--
Danny Colyer <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/>
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." - Thomas Paine
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.