Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Re: RR: Fixie in the mist

Started by GeeDubb · · Last activity · 2 posts · 342 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
6 September 2006
Last activity
6 September 2006
Original author
GeeDubb
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
342
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:


    "He looks like a gym teacher."

    As a charicature, doesn't that just say it all? (No offense intended
    towards anyone here in the adolescent fitness field.)

    That's funny. While I'm sure there must be a reasonable, in shape gym
    teacher out there somewhere, I have yet to see one. All of the worst
    conflicts I had in high school involved gym teachers. They didn't like me.
    I hope I never see any of my past gym teachers while I'm riding the road,
    I think one or two might want to take me out if they recognized me.

    Matt (didn't "hustle" right...)

    I ride with a guy that is a substitue gym teacher. This guy is in great
    shape and kicks my butt on the bike all the time. Oh and he's 60 years
    old.......

    different era I guess.

    Gary

  2. GeeDubb said:


    "MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Quoted message said:


    "He looks like a gym teacher."

    As a charicature, doesn't that just say it all? (No offense intended
    towards anyone here in the adolescent fitness field.)

    That's funny. While I'm sure there must be a reasonable, in shape gym
    teacher out there somewhere, I have yet to see one. All of the worst
    conflicts I had in high school involved gym teachers. They didn't like
    me. I hope I never see any of my past gym teachers while I'm riding
    the road, I think one or two might want to take me out if they
    recognized me.

    Matt (didn't "hustle" right...)

    I ride with a guy that is a substitue gym teacher. This guy is in great
    shape and kicks my butt on the bike all the time. Oh and he's 60 years
    old.......

    different era I guess.

    Gary

    He obviously doesn't have the right stuff to be a "real" gym teacher!

    Matt

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.