Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Re: RR amb-id-05, pics

Started by Jimbo(san) · · Last activity · 2 posts · 356 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
15 August 2005
Last activity
16 August 2005
Original author
Jimbo(san)
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
356
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. small change said:

    my bike pics aren't great so be forewarned, they suck, but I have lots of
    good people and food pics.

    Quoted message said:


    GeeDub took lots of pics. I hope they are better than mine.

    Quoted message said:


    I'm sure there will be more, but there ya go.

    until next year.

    Penny those pictures are pure gold...
    I wish we could have made it this year!
    I am hoping for next year's gathering
    It looked really nice!!!
    I must say that Paladin's Jersey was very very swanky..
    Might I say pimping? :-)

    Thanks for posting up

    Jimbo(san)

  2. Jimbo(san) said:
    small change said:

    my bike pics aren't great so be forewarned, they suck, but I have lots of
    good people and food pics.

    Quoted message said:


    GeeDub took lots of pics. I hope they are better than mine.

    Quoted message said:


    I'm sure there will be more, but there ya go.

    until next year.

    Penny those pictures are pure gold...
    I wish we could have made it this year!
    I am hoping for next year's gathering
    It looked really nice!!!
    I must say that Paladin's Jersey was very very swanky..
    Might I say pimping? :-)

    Thanks for posting up

    Jimbo(san)

    Word on Paladin's jersey! H-O-T-T! Penny, if I sent you some
    dimensions, could I have one made?
    /s

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.