Home rec.sport.unicycling Re: Road Race times for Coker??
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 3 April 2004
Last activity 28 November 2004
Original author Grokthezeppelin
Posts 2
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 655
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–2 of 2 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post Grokthezeppelin
Archived post
28 November 2004, 19:56 UTC
#2
Grokthezeppelin said: I sent em one, why not? Not sure I could make it to tenessee and not sure I could finish a tour but there are alot of folk here that could.
tinyurl.com yunwb Open ↗
-- Grokthezeppelin - Moved up to a coker ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Grokthezeppelin's Profile: unicyclist.com 3316 Open ↗ View this thread: unicyclist.com 30944 Open ↗
Frank leone ,mt. pleasant recreation dept. contractor teaches juggling in mt. pleasant ny
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.