Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Re: riding unglued tubulars

Started by bobgoon · · Last activity · 1 post · 283 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 May 2005
Last activity
12 May 2005
Original author
bobgoon
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
283
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. email hidden said:

    Hi All:

    I've been riding sew-ups for a while but only yesterday got a flat that
    I had to swap out and ride on an unglued tire/tyre for 15 miles.
    Everything went OK, but I took the corners quite carefully. I was
    wondering how careful you need to be under these conditions? Presumably
    it's only the corners where you can roll the tyre right?

    When I finally got home I found the other tyre was also getting flat.
    $110 for a training ride! How well does the sealant do on pin size
    holes?

    I was hoping to just ride tubs for training and racing, but at $55 a
    flat, I can't afford that. Does anyone else do this these days and do
    they have a working solution?

    TIA, Pete

    Ride clinchers?

    a) Top posting.
    q) What's the worst thing about UseNet?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.