Can be useful little bugegrs. Recumbent tadpole trikes are well short on sensible upfront, horizontal bars to tie things to.
That's one nice feature of Catrike's range - they've put a small horizontal extension onto the front deraileur post to mount stuff on.
Yesterday at Mildenhall I saw a Trice with a stem mounted on the derailleur post. It didn't have a handlebar in, but had a replacement clamp with a short bar to put lights on (I've seen those elsewhere, but can't find one online right now - ...
> Can be useful little bugegrs. Recumbent tadpole trikes are well short > on sensible upfront, horizontal bars to tie things to. That's one nice feature of Catrike's range - they've put a small horizontal extension onto the front deraileur post to mount stuff on.
Yesterday at Mildenhall I saw a Trice with a stem mounted on the derailleur post. It didn't have a handlebar in, but had a replacement clamp with a short bar to put lights on (I've seen those elsewhere, but can't find one online right now - ...
No, and I don't know if the Trice or Scorpion posts would take a quill type fitting like that - it was a threadless type stem on the one I saw, clamped around the post rather than in the end.