Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: [Q] cycling quality criteria and usage

Started by Tadej Brezina · · Last activity · 1 post · 235 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
19 September 2006
Last activity
19 September 2006
Original author
Tadej Brezina
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
235
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Richard J. said:
    Tadej Brezina said:

    Dear NG-readers!

    I would like to know, if somebody knows a survey, where the
    correlation between dedicated criteria criteria of quality for
    cycling infrastructure [1] and the frequency of use (number of
    cyclist per unit of time) has been studied.

    If somebody knows a reference where to look for or by chance
    posesses this survey, I would be very glad, if you could give me a
    hint.
    [1]: number and speed of car-traffic, security & safety,
    inclinations, quality of pavement, idling times at intersections,
    detours, etc.
    Thanks in advans and best wishes
    Tadej
    PS1: I've set the fup2 to "rec.bicycles.misc".

    No, you didn't. I've set the follow-up on this message.

    Oh sh**, damn ... at least I intended to do so but pushed the wron
    button. Thanks.

    Tadej
    --
    "Vergleich es mit einer Pflanze - die wächst auch nur dann gut, wenn du
    sie nicht jeden zweiten Tag aus der Erde reißt, um nachzusehen, ob sie
    schon Wurzeln geschlagen hat."
    <Martina Diel in d.t.r>

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.