Thanks so much Katra and Pastorio for your input. I think these ones
are the fuju as the fruit is a slightly flattened tomato or apple
shape.
I''ll take your advice and ripen them naturally in the plastic I think.
Cheers
Bronwyn
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Re: Q. about cooking Persimmons
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 6 May 2005
- Last activity
- 6 May 2005
- Original author
- Bronwyn
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 266
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.