General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Power Clean to Deadlift %

Started by Lucas Buck · · Last activity · 1 post · 392 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 February 2005
Last activity
2 February 2005
Original author
Lucas Buck
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
392
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:
    Lucas Buck said:

    Simple question:
    have you ever replied "yes" to a partner who asks if you carry an STD


    (or

    Quoted message said:

    "no" to the general question "do you have any STDs"😉 ?

    I haven't had to. Nobody has ever asked me. Well, I take that back.
    One girl in high school asked me, and I truthfully didn't have any then

    Quoted message said:

    (that I knew of),

    that's the problem right there.

    Quoted message said:

    so I said no.

    But, I haven't had sex in almost two years. The only girl I had sex
    with after I had HPV knew I had it. She didn't seem to care, and I had
    slept with her before.

    Two other girls I told because I thought I might have sex with them. I
    ended up on messing around a little in my bed with them, but I lost
    interest.

    Gee, you're quite the romantic, aren't you?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.