Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Re: Pannier Rack for MTB with Disk Brake Mounts

Started by Peter Signorini · · Last activity · 1 post · 450 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
16 March 2004
Last activity
16 March 2004
Original author
Peter Signorini
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
450
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Gary Perkins" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Howdy People,

    I've seen a website from Sydney (I think) advertising racks that mount


    onto

    Quoted message said:

    a special QR rather than mounts on the frame. I have an Avanti Hammer


    with

    Quoted message said:

    disk brake mounts that I commute to work on and now am planning a cycle
    tour.

    Any info on the shop or other sources of these racks would be appreciated.

    That would be the Old Man Mountain racks. They mount on your QR and the V
    brake posts ( hope you've got them, my Giant XCX doesn't). Don't know
    anything about the quality of the racks but you'll find them at Cheeky
    Monkey Cycles in Sydney.
    www.cheekeymonkey.com.au

    Cheers
    Peter

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.