General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: OT Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie

Started by Arri London · · Last activity · 3 posts · 305 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 August 2005
Last activity
2 August 2005
Original author
Arri London
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
305
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Pandora said:


    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich! (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora

    Unless you *bought a ticket* for that lotterie you haven't won anything.

  2. "Arri London" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:


    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich!
    (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora

    Unless you *bought a ticket* for that lotterie you haven't won anything.

    It's a pity! I've made a lot of projects on thos win! 🙂))))))))))
    Pandora

  3. Pandora said:


    "Arri London" <[email hidden]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Pandora said:


    Hello friends. I won 1 million of Euros! I Am rich!
    (??????????????)
    I have received an e-mail of the "Suddeutsche Klassenlotterie" where thay
    say that I won a lot of money!!!
    I don't believe, but I want to ask you if you know this telematics
    lotteries, and if anyone has received the same letter.
    TIA
    Pandora

    Unless you *bought a ticket* for that lotterie you haven't won anything.

    It's a pity! I've made a lot of projects on thos win! 🙂))))))))))
    Pandora

    LOL! In English it's called 'counting the chickens before the eggs have
    hatched'.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.