General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: On-line Chat with HeartDoc (12/08/05)

Started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD · · Last activity · 2 posts · 248 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 December 2005
Last activity
3 December 2005
Original author
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
248
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Don Kirkman said:


    It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
    article <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    Don Kirkman wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    It seems to me I heard somewhere that Wes Groleau wrote in article
    <NbLjf.1343$fY3.195@trnddc01>:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >Don Kirkman wrote:
    >> I'm posting this as a new message rather than a follow up to any of the
    >> current threads involving Chung, and cross-posting it for the same

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    >.... because you don't believe we should be allowed to filter out
    >all messages by and about the guy?

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I neither said nor implied anything about filtering. We are all always
    free to filter or not filter as we choose. I detailed some information
    that I believe to be factual and relevant to what is happening in these
    newsgroups; what I implied is that a once-credible doctor has taken
    leave of his training.

    Quoted message said:

    As if being openly Christian means one has taken leave of one's
    training.

    As if being openly Christian means one rejects scientific method and
    evidence in favor of assertions and interpretations far different from
    traditional Christianity and presenting them rudely to those who have no
    interest.

    Only the LORD's opinion matters.

    Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
    like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
    this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

    http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

    In Christ's love always,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

  2. Andrew B. Chung said:
    Don Kirkman said:


    It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
    article <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    Don Kirkman wrote:

    Quoted message said:

    > It seems to me I heard somewhere that Wes Groleau wrote in article
    > <NbLjf.1343$fY3.195@trnddc01>:

    Quoted message said:

    > >Don Kirkman wrote:
    > >> I'm posting this as a new message rather than a follow up to any of
    > >> the current threads involving Chung, and cross-posting it for the
    > >> same

    Quoted message said:

    > >.... because you don't believe we should be allowed to filter out
    > >all messages by and about the guy?

    Quoted message said:

    > I neither said nor implied anything about filtering. We are all
    > always
    > free to filter or not filter as we choose. I detailed some
    > information that I believe to be factual and relevant to what is
    > happening in these newsgroups; what I implied is that a once-credible
    > doctor has taken leave of his training.

    Quoted message said:

    As if being openly Christian means one has taken leave of one's
    training.

    As if being openly Christian means one rejects scientific method and
    evidence in favor of assertions and interpretations far different from
    traditional Christianity and presenting them rudely to those who have no
    interest.

    Only the LORD's opinion matters.

    That's not what I discern.

    --

    Pramesh Rutajit - [email hidden] - remove tongue to reply.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.