General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Olives are low carb?

Started by John E · · Last activity · 1 post · 301 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 April 2005
Last activity
5 April 2005
Original author
John E
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
301
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Eating olives is a main pillar in my lowcarb life style.

    I love olives especially the ones pickled the Mediterranean way.

    I put olives in my Greek or Lebanese salad.

    One of Lebanon's breakfasts is pickled olives mixed
    with olive oil, lemon juice, green oregano, pickled savory,
    along with and feta cheese and/or kefir cheese. You eat it with
    pita bread and sip tea with it. For LC, I cut out the
    pita bread and use splenda in my green tea 😉

    That's a nice change from the eggs and sausage US breakfast for LCers.

    J.

    "Ignoramus9970" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I just discovered that olives are low carb. I looked at a can of canned
    olives, in one serving, they have 25 calories, 20 calories from fat.

    --
    223/174.6/180

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.