Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Re: Now I remember why I stopped checking this group

Started by Edward Dolan · · Last activity · 1 post · 879 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
27 March 2004
Last activity
27 March 2004
Original author
Edward Dolan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
879
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<zIi9c.23758$li5.10343@pd7tw3no>...

    Quoted message said:

    "Edward Dolan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message ...

    Quoted message said:

    just not into them. Whereas I love recumbents and I am really into
    them, so I guess I had better stay right here on good old ARBR!

    Since you brought up the subject of bents just now, it may not be
    a bad idea if we stopped talking about those damn contraptions in
    here as well.

    Bents are pretty much a none issue with me and I have nothing [nice]
    to say about them.

    Don't you mean "non" issue?

    What gets me is that I am constantly being accused of destroying the
    recumbent content of this newsgroup when everyone should know by now
    that fully 95% of my posts will not have much to do with recumbents.
    Like you, I am normally only occupying a single subject thread until
    all the complainers cut loose about that one little old thread and
    then we get dozens of threads, all of them OT. I ask you, who is
    taking down this newsgroup, me or the complainers?

    You are a one note Johnny and so are totally predictable. Have you
    thought of broadening your repertoire some so that we could enjoy your
    wit and wisdom on other subjects.

    --
    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.