General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Niacin - Feels like I'm on fire

Started by A. H. Carter · · Last activity · 1 post · 196 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
7 February 2005
Last activity
7 February 2005
Original author
A. H. Carter
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
196
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:33:57 -0600, [email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    I just got a bunch of vitamins and took soem Niacin. Ten minutes
    later I felt like I was on fire. my skin burned all over. I heard
    that nicain can make a person feel warm, but this was more than warm,
    in fact is was more like painful. I was glad when it wore off in
    about an hour.

    Whats the reason for this? I dont know if I want to take them again,
    no matter how health they are.

    Niacin, or Niacinamide? You sure it wasn't a tingly
    feeling? I've had that reaction with Niaciniamide.

    http://www.anyvitamins.com/vitamin-b3-niacin-info.htm
    http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/FLEX/2003/11/01/330035?extID=10026
    http://www.altmedicineshop.com/ProductInfo/Niacin.htm

    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002409.htm
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a682518.html

    --

    Sincerely, | NOTE: Best viewed in a fixed pitch font
    | (©) (©)
    Andrew H. Carter | ------ooo--(_)--ooo------
    d(-_-)b | /// \\\

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.