General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Newsgroup Newbie w/ questions

Started by Kathy · · Last activity · 2 posts · 129 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
25 March 2007
Last activity
26 March 2007
Original author
Kathy
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
129
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Carol J" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Welcome to the group, Kathy:-)


    [...] In my opinion, we need some carbs but the

    Quoted message said:

    ratio (for ME) needs to be 3/4's protein, and the rest carbs and healthy
    fat
    like olive oil or peanuts. [...] What
    I know about insulin resistance, I learned from a great book called
    Releasing Fat by Dr. Ray Strand.............I'm sure you can find it cheap
    on amazon.com.

    Thank you VERY much. I will find that book and read it through.

    Anyone here old enough to remember Susan Powder (I think that was her name)?
    She made millions telling people it didn't matter how much they ate as long
    as it was fat free. Sheesh.

    Well, thanks again!

    Kathy

  2. You're welcome, it's a great read:-) She's a total nut case that one.....I
    see her occasionally on VH-1 when they have "guest commentators"
    ..........ditzy hair-do on her. Susan Powter I think was her name........

    Carol J

    "Kathy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    "Carol J" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Welcome to the group, Kathy:-)


    [...] In my opinion, we need some carbs but the

    Quoted message said:

    ratio (for ME) needs to be 3/4's protein, and the rest carbs and healthy
    fat
    like olive oil or peanuts. [...] What
    I know about insulin resistance, I learned from a great book called
    Releasing Fat by Dr. Ray Strand.............I'm sure you can find it cheap
    on amazon.com.

    Thank you VERY much. I will find that book and read it through.

    Anyone here old enough to remember Susan Powder (I think that was her name)?
    She made millions telling people it didn't matter how much they ate as long
    as it was fat free. Sheesh.

    Well, thanks again!

    Kathy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.