General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: New pic / size 12 / :-) <-me

Started by LCer09 · · Last activity · 4 posts · 266 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 September 2004
Last activity
16 September 2004
Original author
LCer09
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
266
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    You are one very good looking lady, and also, your last hair color in
    the last photo is very nice.

    LOL! Thanks! Actually it's the same color, just different light. It's that
    shade right between brown and blonde, and can look either.
    LCing since 12/01/03-
    Me- 5'7" 265/166/140
    & hubby- 6' 310/188/180
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lcer09/my_photos

  2. WOW!
    what a difference!
    congrats to you.................how about sharing a daily menu with
    us?

    --
    Nader Leaders Organize To Defeat Bush
    http://www.vote2stopbush.com/

    "LCer09" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    : >You are one very good looking lady, and also, your last hair
    color in
    : >the last photo is very nice.
    :
    : LOL! Thanks! Actually it's the same color, just different light.
    It's that
    : shade right between brown and blonde, and can look either.
    : LCing since 12/01/03-
    : Me- 5'7" 265/166/140
    : & hubby- 6' 310/188/180
    : http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lcer09/my_photos

  3. Quoted message said:

    WOW!
    what a difference!
    congrats to you.................how about sharing a daily menu with
    us?

    Food is so boring to me now, I just eat whatever is easy. An Atkins shake, a
    hamburger, salad, handful of nuts, whatever. (the shakes are the only faux-food
    I use) I eat when I'm hungry, and stop when I'm not. Some days I don't eat
    much, but I don't stress because the next day I'll make up for it. I have yet
    to count calories, and try to eat as much fat and drink as much water as
    possible. The fact that food isn't on my mind 24/7 anymore is astonishing to
    me! All my life, even before I got obese, food was SO important. Now it's just
    stuff that tastes good and keeps me running. No more, no less. If somebody had
    told me a year ago I would ever be like this, I would have never, EVER believed
    it!
    LCing since 12/01/03-
    Me- 5'7" 265/166/140
    & hubby- 6' 310/188/180
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lcer09/my_photos

  4. LCer09 said:
    Quoted message said:

    WOW!
    what a difference!
    congrats to you.................how about sharing a daily menu with
    us?

    Food is so boring to me now, I just eat whatever is easy. An Atkins shake, a
    hamburger, salad, handful of nuts, whatever. (the shakes are the only faux-food
    I use) I eat when I'm hungry, and stop when I'm not. Some days I don't eat
    much, but I don't stress because the next day I'll make up for it. I have yet
    to count calories, and try to eat as much fat and drink as much water as
    possible. The fact that food isn't on my mind 24/7 anymore is astonishing to
    me! All my life, even before I got obese, food was SO important. Now it's just
    stuff that tastes good and keeps me running. No more, no less. If somebody had
    told me a year ago I would ever be like this, I would have never, EVER believed
    it!
    LCing since 12/01/03-
    Me- 5'7" 265/166/140
    & hubby- 6' 310/188/180
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lcer09/my_photos

    You both look great! Congratulations on regaining control of your life.

    Rebecca

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.