Quoted message said:Steve Kramer said:Tommy said:> 'je ne sais
> quois'Quoted message said:Quoted message said:Wasn't she the girl on forrest gump?
Quoted message said:Je ne sais pas... :o)
Quoted message said:Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailandhttp://www.photoenvisions.comStevie singing
Well, I hope you come and see me in the movie
Then I'll know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the big time
And all I have to do is act naturally
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Re: new blade material for Cold Steel
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 13 September 2007
- Last activity
- 13 September 2007
- Original author
- Email address hidden
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 122
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.