General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Need a webpage on pitbulls & breed bans

Started by Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear · · Last activity · 1 post · 201 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 August 2007
Last activity
4 August 2007
Original author
Human_And_Animal_Behavior_Forensic_Sciences_Resear
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
201
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. HOWEDY diddler you pathetic miserable
    stinkin lyin animal murderin punk thug
    coward active accute chronic life long
    incurable mental case and and backyard
    puppy miller / professional dog trainin
    FRAUD an SCAM ARTIST,

    diddy none said:

    "[email hidden]"

    Quoted message said:

    Unless I'm mistaken, those opposed to BSL are also opposed to all
    other forms of bad legislation governing dog ownership as well. I
    know I am. The key is there is a correct way to solve the problems
    with dog related injuries, and there is an incorrect way. BSL is a
    wrong way, just as "Broad sweeping very bad laws against ALL dogs/
    owners/breeders" are the wrong way.

    Quoted message said:

    Nick

    nicky is a lyin dog abusin punk thug coward
    active accute chronic life long malignant
    mental case like yourself, diddler.

    Quoted message said:

    I agree, but Pit bull owners try to enlist ALL dog owners to protect
    their breed riddled with misdeeds by their owners and breeders. In doing
    so, they offer no way to reason and police the guilty and problem
    makers, they simply appeal in many ways trying to save their breed, yet
    offer NO way to protect the public from the evil doers.

    since they have successfully pooled the cavalry, but still have not
    solved the reason why people are still upset, the people upset
    understand racial discrimination is not a cool thing. So they enact laws
    against dogs in general because NO ONE has come up with a way to stop
    pitbull maulings of people and other dogs.

    Well yeah, actually WE HAVE, diddler. Only PROBLEM
    is, you and your ignorameHOWES pals don't wanna STOP
    HURTIN and INTIMIDATIN dogs to train them.

    Quoted message said:

    If Pit Bull people would do something more proactive
    to stop these things, it would be easier to support
    anti-pit bull measures.

    You stated that bassackwards, diddler. Dog
    lovers DON'T WANT "anti-pit bull measures".

    Quoted message said:

    By supporting pit bulls, we are
    selling out our own breeds.

    Well THANK YOU, diddler!

    Quoted message said:

    But what people are doing is saying the Pit bull
    is REALLY nice. DON'T touch them, while the evening
    news nightly provides a preponderous evidence that
    the problem still continues.

    Ahhh, but the PROBLEM CONtinues thanks
    to dog lovers like yourself, diddler~!

    Quoted message said:

    If we defend the pitbull, we lose ground
    on the slippery slope of credibility.

    That so?

    Quoted message said:

    Put Bull people need to police their own breed, get
    pitbulls that are dangerous off the streets, out of
    the hands of people who are causing the problems and
    help the police shut down dog fighting rings.

    Dog fightin AIN'T GOT NUTHIN to do
    with ANTI Pit Bull legislation.

    Quoted message said:

    Only then, once the pitbull people have accomplished
    this (after all, they want no laws against pitbulls-
    so they need to do this themselves) can the public
    feel safe.

    We'll FEEL SAFE when dog abusin mental cases like
    yourself and elegy and tommy sorenson janet boss
    and paul e. schoen are safely locked away in secure
    mental heelth facilities for the CRIMINALLY INSANE.

    Quoted message said:

    I think protecting pitbulls endangers
    every other breed.

    That so?

    Quoted message said:

    I am not opposed to banning Mossoler breeds

    You mean ANY dog like a Boxer, Great Dane,
    St. Bernard, Mastiff, basically any dog that
    can DEFEND HISSELF from assHOWELS like you,
    abusin them, diddler?

    Quoted message said:

    simply because of the magnitude of damage they
    are capable of and the types of people attracted
    to them and I don't see any progress being done
    to stop any of it.

    Thank you for promoting breed specific legislation.

    Perhaps you'd have more CREDIBILITY if you got
    the name right, eh, diddler? It's Molosser, not
    Mossoler.

    But that's O.K., your ignorameHOWES dog
    lover pals here can't SPELL it either but
    they understood what you meant.

    LIKE THIS:

    diddler wrote:

    "I would not allow that behavior AT ALL. Inconsistancies
    are going to come back and bite you. I don't understand
    how, you as a trainer, don't comprehend this.

    Having a 100% reliable dog does not
    EVER allow for mitigated circumstances.

    A well-trained dog is a lifestyle.

    You teach a dog to LEAVE it.

    A dog should be taught to obey. I can call any
    of my dogs off in full chase and ask them to
    drop anything they are doing, and they will.

    I think that should be expected of any breed, and
    those who do not teach "leave it" fundementals
    atre missing the boat.

    Timing and consitancy is crucial
    and cannot be done on line."

    Well that's just plain INSANE, diddler. You CANNOT train a dog using
    CONSISTENT PAIN FEAR FORCE
    INTIMIDATION BRIBERY and AVOIDANCE UNLESS
    you're in a scientifically CON-TROLLED LABORATORY.

    "Doing this in a distracting environment while still
    obtaining is attention and compliance will hasten the
    progress."

    That so, diddler?

    Oh, you mean like arHOWEND your farm?:

    "Cappy the beagle killed one of my ducklings today.
    Tuck grabbed a leg, and swallowed a leg and thigh
    before I could get him.

    a month ago, he almost died from swallowing a
    chicken wing. Now I'm sweating all over again.

    I think he's never going to be allowed out ever
    again without a muzzle! (he seems alright thus far.

    Re: Tuck's SAR experience

    "diddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    I just came in from putting chickens to bed, and Tuck
    had my computer keyboard on the floor, and there are
    now two keys missing.

    Ornery git

    -------------

    "diddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    News:[email hidden]...

    My dogs aren't into beer that much.
    But they sure love Horse [censored]!

    =============

    Makin you dog lovers EAT [censored] is JOB #1 for
    The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
    Amazing Puppy Wizard <{}: ~ ) >

    AND YOU MAKE IT SO EZ!

    "diddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    I've scorned your counter surfing dog all these years. I just
    discovered this morning,I had one also. I was slicing Beef
    tongue (remember the tongue table re: tribute to Cate's
    mom?) and I left it on the counter,while I went to read email.

    I suddenly saw movement in the kitchen and there was
    Tuck scarfing down 7 pounds of sliced tongue. Oh my
    goodness gracious, where did he put all of that?

    ANYWAY... I owe you an apology.

    humiliated in Ohio
    diddy

    ---------------------

    "diddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...
    On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:06:26 -0500, diddy <[email hidden]> wrote:

    my new puppy, Tuck, grabbed a raw chicken wing and
    wolfed it down on sunday. He's been in the hospital daily,
    admitted sometimes, and home montored others.He's been
    supported supported daily by fluids, hoping he would pass
    it, but he's destabilizing fast, and has just gone into surgery
    to have it removed from his stomach, and his intestines have
    intuscepted from being empty for so long, and they need
    surgery also.

    Newsgroups: rec.pets.dogs.behavior
    From: diddy <[email hidden]?>
    Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:51:33 -0500

    Subject: Re: Disaster plans for dog owners

    We left Reka outside, Mr beeegs crated, Taya in the
    house.. because Reka plays when Taya doesn't want
    to, and Danny came with me. I forgot Taya counter
    surf'd. I had 3 sticks of summer sausage sitting on the
    table that I was going to give away.

    When I came home, all three sticks were gone, with
    only the paper skins left that I'd wrapped them with.

    Taya had eaten over 5 POUNDS of summer
    sausage! I just had to laugh, because
    otherwise, I'd have cried.

    diddy

    ---------------

    BWEEEAAAHAAHAAHAAA~!~!~!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    He may not jump until December,

    UNLESS he's jumpin your SHOCK FENCE.

    LIKE THIS:

    From: diddy <[email hidden]>
    Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 07:30:27 -0500
    Local: Wed, Mar 6 2002 8:30 am
    Subject: Re: teaching dogs "jobs"

    (They were taught NEVER EVER to step on a road....
    No foot EVER touches the road!) Danny lost a tracking
    test once, because the test crossed a seldom used
    gravel road. When he reached the road, a car just
    happened to go by. He refused to cross the road, and
    when I took him by the collar and nudged him, I was
    Disqualified for aiding the dog. Danny simply will
    NOT cross a road.. when he was intact, not EVEN for
    a [censored] in season.

    Now you have a dog that...

    WHOOOOPS!

    Whoops, Danny And Taya run away from
    unsecured yard and imbecile owner BUT
    CAREFULLY AVOID CROSSIN A ROAD.

    UNLESS OF CURSE they're "TRACKING"
    a lost child or fleeing felon~!

    Will they survive life out in the wilderness
    out amongst diddler's coyote traps?

    Will they get mistaken for coyotes and sold
    to the highest bidder at the fur auction?

    Or will they live again to do a help dummy diddy
    do a demonstration on safe and responsible pet
    ownership in the kitchen with the vet's office kitten?

    Stay tuned, fans...

    From: Kathy Levee ([email hidden])

    Quoted message said:

    Subject: Off Topic --MISSING DOGS
    Date: 1999/04/14

    I realize this has absolutely nothing to do with
    Disney. Parks, but since those of us on this
    newsgroup are from all over the country, I thought
    you would understand this one time intrusion. We
    are desperate to find these dogs....Please, if you
    have any information, contact the e-mail address
    at the bottom of the note. Thank you for your
    understanding.........

    Karyl Parks' (aka diddler) dog Danny - Ch. Alpha's
    Decorum (I think that is his correct registered name)
    is missing . For those that have never met Danny -
    he is very special. Both trained for Search and
    Rescue

    You'd think her SAR dog could find his own way
    back to his own HOWES, provided they ain't gotta
    CROSS A ROAD gettin back???

    Quoted message said:

    as well as service dog trained, CDX, etc.

    But IT can't find ITS way back to his own HOWES?

    PERHAPS THAT'S on accHOWENTA he CAN'T FOLLOW THE ROAD?

    Quoted message said:

    He does all the things that service dogs do

    Like run HOWET on his people and not return?

    AND NEVER STEP FOOT IN THE ROAD.

    Quoted message said:

    from opening doors, turning on lights,
    getting clothes and shoes.

    You FORGOT MURDERIN the vet's office kitty kat
    and escaping and destructively chewing a rug and
    gettin locked in a box in an HOWEtbuilding to muffle
    his CRYING till he was [censored] BLOOD and went in
    for intestinal obstruction.

    Quoted message said:

    He is a marvel.

    Naaah. You want a MARVEL? **MARVEL** at
    that STUPID KAT that PAINICKED when diddler
    snared IT in her leg hold STRANGLE / CHOKE
    choke trap. She'd have BLUDGEONED IT had IT
    not been wearin a collar. Perhaps she was lookin
    for a REWARD, bein a SUBSISTANCE hunter
    and all.

    You call tying the dog to a wall training, diddler,
    like HOWE you trained your fence to train your dog?

    diddy wrote:

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    We have a beagle. Before we got our last one, we
    knew what to expect and spent a year re-enforcing
    the fence.

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    What we did.

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    Double fencing, hardware cloth lined on the inside.
    Wood ties under gates. A chicken wire apron extending
    out into the yard 12 inches. (hog ringed to the upright
    fencing). We chose chicken wire because it was flexible
    and ground conforming. grass grows right over it, making
    it invisible and easy to mow over. It's tacked down by tent
    stakes every 10 inches. (this is our most considerable
    investment)

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    The problems with it is that it eventually disintegrates,
    rusts, pulls apart and need repair a lot. We placed tile
    blocks over the top, because the tent stakes stick up,
    and sometimes get hit by the lawnmower.

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    Overall, it's a pretty decent system and works
    MOST of the time.

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    The beagle is persistent, and tends to work the inner
    fencing, that's flimsy down, or tear it, making exit holes.
    We recently cut down a couple yard trees that broke down
    sections of the fence and they need re-enforcement.

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    When the weather breaks, a whole new fence
    is in order, but the system works MOST of the time.

    "I admit our system fails occasionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    We did install an underground perimeter E-fence
    at the fence line, and found a single strand 12 inch
    high electric cattle fence around the perimeter was
    just as effective, cheaper, less bothersome (no need
    to wear heavy e-collars.. especially that mess up coats),
    but both needed occassional maintenence.

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    What we did.

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    I admit our system fails occassionally, especially
    when snow drifts are over the top of the fences
    and erase any identifiable fenceline.

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    We installed (BEFORE getting the beagle) a 100
    foot trolly line that crosses the yard.

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    This is a safe, effective restraint system that has
    always worked when immediate repairs or extra
    security is desired.

    If I go away and leave the beagle outside. He goes
    to the trolly line, whether the containment system
    is currently working or not.

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    It's great for emergency situations, and the $17
    last resort system gets used for the beagle far
    more than I ever expected. It still allows reasonable
    exercise range of area and mobility. The elkhounds
    and the beagle still play avidly, and it's the cheapest
    piece of mind security ever.

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    A trolly tether system is the best for temporary
    containment while discovering where the leak
    is. In the snow, it's easy to discover the
    leak. In the summer, it's more difficult.

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    Quoted message said:

    I do not like, or use our current underground collar system

    "I admit our system fails occassionally"

    Like when your "TRACKING dog" gotta
    TRACK a fleeing felon or lost child
    ON A ROAD?

    BWEEEEEEEEEEAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

    And you're INSANE. AND a LIAR.

    diddy wrote:

    I certainly was NOT going to keep him, Nor was
    I going to throw him away. I was going to go the
    distance and get him back home (we fixed some
    other problems while he was here) He's now a
    happy and great dog, although I wasn't so fond
    of him when he first came, and although we grew
    close, the whole experience was not among my
    fondest memories, until the end.

    I needed to redirect his energies. He used escape for
    entertainment. Once I gave him very many jobs to do,
    and taught him LOTS of positive job skills to redirect
    his energies. Once he found positive alternatives, he
    finally forgot his negative behaviors which were severely
    entrenched by the time I got him.

    The first 6 months were awful for both of us.

    ------------------------------­--------------

    All the "awful"-ness was caused by diddy. Just as all
    the awfulness of the blood coming out of Reka's rectum
    was caused by diddy and her INSANE need to prevent
    her dog with "getting away" with anything (such as telling
    diddy she was deathly ill).

    Only she led you to believe that she was the hero.

    Kind2dogs said:

    That's fine. I like to hear all different opinions.
    Now about that rescues dog doing such, how
    long was he alone for,to do such destruction?

    diddy wrote:

    I think 4 hours or so, I had put him in a supposedly
    "Secure" place, while I had to leave. When I got
    home, he had trashed my house. From then on,
    when I left, he got put in the horse stall.

    He trashed my horse stall.

    He then got a new horse stall, wore a E-collar,
    I electrified the perimeter of the stall and we
    were finally able to contain him while we worked
    on his escape problems.

    Once he learned that I was more determined to
    defeat him, he finally subdued. But escaping, to
    him was a game.

    Both of us had a throughly miserable time during
    the stand off. The dog is actually now a very good
    citizen. He just had to meet someone more determined,
    and stubborn and willing to go the distance to do what it
    took, before he would stop.

    Like I said, I thought he and I were going
    to grow old together.

    I am not going to go into exactly where we
    went before we got that accomplished.

    Let's just say it was "ugly"

    ------------------------------

    Naaaah? "UGLY," diddler?

    You wanna see UGLY, diddler?:

    MOORE FUN W/DIDDY and what DANNY and TAYA
    (with heelp from TOBY) did with the Vet's
    OFFICE KITTEN after they got home from RUNNING
    AWAY BUT DIDN'T CROSS A STREET!:

    DIDDY ON CATS (shoot, don't trap)

    From: diddy
    ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: What would you do in this situation?
    Date: 2002-05-31 14:49:22 PST

    Actually, I borrowed the vets office kitten once for a
    couple days for school education on pet care and safe
    handling as well as responsible pet ownership.

    I kept the kitten over night in a crate within a crate
    and yet my dog (yes, Angelic Danny, as well as Taya
    and Toby tore that kittne to threads from between the
    crate bars. (apparently he stuck his paws through the
    crate to bat at the dogs. I was out doing yard work
    and rushed in to find the little kittens pieces and
    parts being torn through by ALL the dogs.

    I called my girl friend to come get my dogs. I screamed
    displeasure, and stalked out with the kitten. Danny, et
    al spent 3 days in a kennel until I finally felt like I
    could interact with them without doing bodily harm. All
    three dogs were never touched, but knew they had done
    something so unspeakable that I wouldn't associate with
    them and they got banished.

    To this day, Taya (mom and Dad's dog) and Danny
    will not look at a cat. When confronted with one,
    Danny wees himself and cowers hiding behind me
    for help.

    I'm not saying this would work this way with all dogs,
    But mom and dad now have a house cat, and she has
    never been harmed by any of the dogs. Danny is there
    all the time, unsupervised, and has no interest in harming the cat.

    --------------------­--

    BWEEEAAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!

    Re: Just scheduled blood test--Zipper too
    "diddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    I took Tuck in last Wednesday to the vets because

    two weeks before, he had chewed some old treated
    lumber. Knowing that treated lumber used to be
    treated with Arsenic, and he ate a substantial amount,
    I took him into the emergency clinic and they treated
    him for arsenic poisoning.

    A week later, he still had a raw stomach, esophagus
    and stomach (revealed by endoscopy). He was treated
    with buffers, and antibiotics to prevent infection of the
    inflamed tissues. Wednesday, still not right, but
    improving, I took him back in for a recheck.

    The first thing the vet did, was ask what foods I was feeding. Which I
    understood why, but felt considering
    his current history, was rather a unnecessary question.
    I felt we pretty much knew what was going on with him.

    Since he was greatly improved, we decided not to do
    another endoscopy and just watch him. He's 100%
    back to normal. Hope Cali is too.

    ------------

    BWEEEAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA~!~!~!
    diddler wrote:

    "I would not allow that behavior AT ALL. Inconsistancies
    are going to come back and bite you. I don't understand
    how, you as a trainer, don't comprehend this.

    Having a 100% reliable dog does not
    EVER allow for mitigated circumstances.

    A well-trained dog is a lifestyle.

    You teach a dog to LEAVE it. A dog should be
    taught to obey. I can call any of my dogs off
    in full chase and ask them to drop anything
    they are doing, and they will.

    I think that should be expected of any breed,
    and those who do not teach "leave it" fundementals
    atre missing the boat"

    Here's diddler's SUCCESS trainin her own
    dog not to bark whine an cry all night:

    diddy ([email hidden])
    Subject: Oh My God
    Date: 2002-01-16 13:39:59 PST

    Two nights ago, Reka started acting frantic about 11pm.
    I let her out. It's coyote breeding season, and she is
    fascinated by them. I assumed she wanted to go out and
    listen to them howling. I brought her in, and she spent
    the night franticly and desperately demanding to go out.

    After about 4am, I finally put her in the barn, locked
    securely in a horse stall for the night.

    She came in by morning, and had a normal active, playful
    day. Last night, at 11pm, She franticly DEMANDED to go
    out. I let her out, and brought her in. At midnight, she
    DEMANDED to be let out. I let her out, but I went out
    to the barn and got a crate, and decided she could
    spend the rest of the night in the crate. We were NOT
    going to do a repeat of the previous night AGAIN.

    At 3am, she whined so loudly, I then decided not to
    allow her to set a precedence of this type of behavior.
    So I took her crate out to the heated gun shop and
    decided to let her act out her bad behavior in peace,
    and send a message that her obnoxious behavior
    was not going to be tolerated.

    This morning at 6am, I went out, and she had vomited
    (normal looking dog food) and defecated in her crate
    (not normal for Reka, but then, She normally didn't
    sleep in a crate, NEVER gets corrected (she never does
    anything to GET corrected for) and was probably nerves
    from the outside experience, plus reprimand and solitary
    confinement.)

    I let her in the house while I cleaned the cage. Hoping
    I had made my point. She acted healthy and normal, and
    playful and chipper. But then I noticed a spot of blood on
    the bathroom linoleum and in the bathtub. I was the last to
    take a bath, so I knew REKA was the last in the tub.

    That blood didnt come from me, so it HAD to come from
    Reka. Thinking about her nearing the end of her heat cycle,
    I still didnt think a lot about it. I thought her obnoxious
    behavior the past couple nights WAS her heat cycle..
    and corresponding coyote breeding season.

    Then while feeding her breakfast, I saw the whole story.
    She had blood (fresh) streaming from her RECTUM. UhOh.

    I had her at the vets office this morning before he
    opened. He just said her intestines were all bunched
    up with huge air pockets.

    Was there any chance that she ate strings of carpets? I
    said, last Thursday we took a plastic tarp out of the yard
    that we had over the grill to protect it from the weather
    because she was chewing it. That would explain
    EVERYTHING.

    The strings are binding and bunching up her intestines,
    cutting her internally and tying her intestines in knots as
    it works its way through.

    Reka is in a very critical situation. She is going to
    require extensive and expensive surgery that I cant
    afford. I will manage.

    Even with the surgery, her condition will be critical
    for awhile. Scary thoughts. I would never have
    treated her the way I did last night, if I had even a
    clue that she was sick. I feel so badly.
    --
    diddy

    ----------------

    Here's diddler hurting and murderin
    innocent critters for FUN and PROFIT:

    Quoted message said:

    From: diddy ([email hidden]) Subject: Re:
    cats : Crating/Caging: What constitutes abuse? Date:
    2002-08-23 09:18:08 PST

    Quoted message said:

    Regarding this cat in the snare. It went nuts. It
    leaped, and tangled itself, and most certainly
    strangulated it's intestines. It had the snare
    pulled tight down to the diameter of a dime (just
    large enough to encircle the spine) around the waist
    area. This cats snarled, and attacked. Trying to
    extricate this cat was exceedingly difficult, not to
    mention dangerous. Because I feared damage to the
    intestines and death of the gut, I imagined
    this cat was not likely to survive.

    It would have been much simpler to dispatch the
    unfortunate cat and take out the dead body. Instead,
    this cat wore a collar. it deserved a chance, and
    the owner deserved closure. (no id on the collar) .

    It escaped, just as I released it and it couldn't be
    taken to the vet for examination. I will probably
    never know if this particular cat survives the
    experience or not.

    People in the area were aware that trapping was
    being done and apparently still let their cats run
    free, both endangered by the traps and by the
    coyotes being targeted that are causing a problem
    with their cat population.

    Had that cat not been wearing a collar, I would not
    have tried to release this hostile cat. Releasing it
    may not have been a kindness, but then... cats
    weren't supposed to be attracted to this type of
    trap, in this position, and then they weren't
    supposed to go ape, to get themselves in this
    situation. If you like your pet, you keep them home.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    From: diddy <[email hidden]>
    Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:27:11 -0500
    Subject: Re: Dog Shot, Neighbor Charged, Anchorage AK

    Cate said:

    "Jeff Harper" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    | My husband shot a dog that had been tearing up
    | trash up and down our road for years making an
    | unbelievable mess. When we finally killed the
    | culprit, the whole road cheered. Animal control
    | had never been able in years to catch this critter.
    | (we think it was feral it was certainly unkempt
    | enough to have been....and it had been shot at by
    | MANY of the neighbors, but it never frightened
    | it off enough to keep it from NOT tearing up the
    | road the next trash day)

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Y'all take killing dogs pretty lightly. I'd have tolerated
    the trash problem before I would have killed the dog.

    Quoted message said:

    No kidding.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    But putting up with it wouldn't have been necessary.
    The trash could have been better secured and the
    problem would have been resolved.

    Quoted message said:

    Yep. Where's the condemnation of the people not
    securing their trash. Especially since, IIRC, this is
    the country we're talking about.

    Cate

    They were in the standard Rumpke plastic
    waste containers they MUST be in.

    If you are upset I advise you to keep your dogs at home.

    As i repeated before, the time Danny and Taya got loose,
    for all the dangers they faced out there, cars, disease,
    coyotes, etc, the most immediate danger they were in,
    was being shot.

    This is why I immediately started canvassing the area
    with full color door to door handouts emblazoned with
    REWARD. DO NOT SHOOT these dogs across the top.

    I knew every second they were loose, they were in grave
    danger of being shot. At that time, Our dog pound was
    on 20/20 for being one of the worst in the country (it's
    not now, it's a modern model facility) i WANTED my
    dogs there.

    It meant they weren't out there being shot.

    They would throw dogs in pens of 10-20 dogs, In spite
    of the dirt and filth, if they got there, I had a chance of
    recovery.

    Roaming in this area is a very bad thing,
    and people WILL shoot dogs.

    Happens all the time.

    If you like your dog, you keep it home.

    A persons personal animals are more valueable to
    them than your animal you don't think enough of to
    keep at home.

    --------------

    WHO MIGHT BE SHOOTIN DOGS, diddler?

    Here's diddler TRAININ her neighbor's dog
    to stay HOWETA her garbage:

    "My Husband Shot A Dog That Had Been Tearing
    Up Trash Up And Down Our Road For Years Making
    An Unbelievable Mess. When We Finally Killed The
    Culprit, The Whole Road Cheered," diddler.

    From: diddy ([email hidden])
    Subject: Re: Dog Shot, Neighbor Charged, Anchorage AK
    Date: 2002-11-08 07:00:27 PST

    I guess if I felt Danny was threatened, it's the way
    I would react. There would be none left standing
    to deal with the threat just in case.

    If someone hurt him, I would not let borders or
    continents stop me from pursuing justice.

    Then again, I always feed Danny INSIDE. If
    someone is feeding his dog outside, his own
    dog might not mean THAT much to him.

    If he was feeding his dog outside though, many
    dogs are food aggressive, and that could most
    certainly spark a dog aggression thing.

    (and if the dog was penned quietly outside, what
    was it doing in his yard?)

    I shot a neighbors dog one night for chasing my
    horses and called him to help me find it. I would
    do the same for threatening my dog.

    My husband shot a dog that had been tearing up
    trash up and down our road for years making an
    unbelievable mess.

    When we finally killed the culprit, the whole road
    cheered. Animal control had never been able in
    years to catch this critter. (we think it was feral it
    was certainly unkempt enough to have been....
    and it had been shot at by MANY of the neighbors,
    but it never frightened it off enough to keep it from
    NOT tearing up the road the next trash day)

    ----------------

    "diddy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    in thread news:[email hidden]: Janet B
    <[email hidden]> whittled the following words:

    Quoted message said:

    Curious how many choose to crate a dog forever,
    whenever they leave the house and/or overnight,
    or how many choose to wean from household
    crate usage (usage being shutting the dog in the
    crate, not the dog choosing to hang out there) at
    some specific ages or maturity levels.

    Quoted message said:

    Not for how long during a workday, but how
    long for a dog's lifespan?

    I plan on crating Tuck whenever NOT supervised
    (which isn't often.. he usually is with me) Until the
    day that he quits tearing apart everything in sight
    when I leave the room.

    A dog proof room doesn't work.

    He's figured out door knobs. He's figured out cupboards,
    and he loves to tug open dresser drawers. He's not
    interested in anything left out in the open.

    He's into treasure hunting, figuring anything worth
    secreting away is worth his effort discovering. He's
    discovered the sock stash is in drawers.

    Trash cans? --not interested.
    Counter tops? --not interested
    Counter tops -with food? --not interested
    Dog food sitting on the floorin open bags? --not interested

    razor blades from bathroom drawers? ... Very cool stuff!

    Mom really gets bent too!

    nope.. His crate is going to be occupied for
    some time to come.

    As for the beagle.. She's never been trustworthy.

    She's getting senile and never will be trustworthy,
    so a crate is in her future until she crosses the bridge.

    Reka, no crate at no time, She lost her crate when she was
    5 months old. Both Tuck, and reka hangout in crates by choice.

    Reka dens in the bathtub usually. (kind of a crate) But she
    likes the beagles vantage point, because the beagles crate
    is on top of Tuck's. Right next to the window so she can see
    out. Tuck prefers the compartment with a view as well.

    I always have to vacate him (even though the crate on top is
    too small for both elkhounds, it's their preferred lookout)
    when I wantto stick in the beagle.

    Reka sleeps under the bed at night or in the bathtub at night
    if it's really hot. She sleeps in the bathtub by day when not
    watching from the penthouse suite.

    Tuck is not crated at night, and has chosen to sleep in
    the closet. The beagle holds down the couch, night and day.

    --------------

    diddler wrote:

    "I would not allow that behavior AT ALL. Inconsistancies
    are going to come back and bite you. I don't understand
    how, you as a trainer, don't comprehend this.

    Having a 100% reliable dog does not
    EVER allow for mitigated circumstances.

    A well-trained dog is a lifestyle.

    You teach a dog to LEAVE it.

    A dog should be taught to obey. I can call any
    of my dogs off in full chase and ask them to
    drop anything they are doing, and they will.

    I think that should be expected of any breed, and
    those who do not teach "leave it" fundementals
    atre missing the boat.

    Timing and consitancy is crucial
    and cannot be done on line."

    Well that's just plain INSANE, diddler. You CANNOT
    train a dog using CONSISTENT PAIN FEAR FORCE
    INTIMIDATION BRIBERY and AVOIDANCE UNLESS you're
    in a scientifically CON-TROLLED LABORATORY.

    "Doing this in a distracting environment while still
    obtaining is attention and compliance will hasten
    the progress."

    That so, diddler?

    Seems you an your TRAINED TRACKIN ElkHOWENDS
    are more dangerHOWES to livin beings than any
    Pit Bull MOSSOLER dog ever was, eh, diddler?

    BWEEEAAAHAAAA!!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.