UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: My new Bianchi doesnt fit anything :-(

Started by Just zis Guy, you know? · · Last activity · 3 posts · 445 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
3 May 2005
Last activity
4 May 2005
Original author
Just zis Guy, you know?
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
445
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. On Tue, 03 May 2005 19:24:12 GMT, turkeytickler <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    I feel that I was diligent enough in my checks that things would work
    and my decision to purchase was made on wrong information. The Bianchi
    catalogue does not specify the dimensions of the seat tube.

    Sale of goods act. Money back or they fix the problem. I'm guessing
    they'll give you your money back, leaving you bikeless...

    Guy
    --
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    "To every complex problem there is a solution which is
    simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

  2. Just zis Guy said:

    On Tue, 03 May 2005 19:24:12 GMT, turkeytickler <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    I feel that I was diligent enough in my checks that things would work
    and my decision to purchase was made on wrong information. The Bianchi
    catalogue does not specify the dimensions of the seat tube.

    Sale of goods act. Money back or they fix the problem. I'm guessing
    they'll give you your money back, leaving you bikeless...

    Guy
    --
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    "To every complex problem there is a solution which is
    simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken


    my guess too :-(

  3. turkeytickler said:
    Just zis Guy said:

    On Tue, 03 May 2005 19:24:12 GMT, turkeytickler <[email hidden]> wrote in
    message <[email hidden]>:

    Quoted message said:

    I feel that I was diligent enough in my checks that things would work
    and my decision to purchase was made on wrong information. The
    Bianchi catalogue does not specify the dimensions of the seat tube.

    Sale of goods act. Money back or they fix the problem. I'm guessing
    they'll give you your money back, leaving you bikeless...

    Guy
    --
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    "To every complex problem there is a solution which is
    simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

    my guess too :-(


    Update - I managed to get a new seatpost and front mech at cost price so
    im only a little out of pocket and the shop were very helpful in getting
    me up and running again so Im happy......

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.