rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: My 10 year old sons first Muni ride

Started by teachndad · · Last activity · 3 posts · 199 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
13 May 2008
Last activity
13 May 2008
Original author
teachndad
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
199
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. MuniAddict said:

    Nice going Karl! Rod, the video won't play for me in either my firefox
    or IE browser. Can you upload it to youtube? I hate to say it, but the
    gallery SUCKS for playing (trying to play) videos! And if I actually
    ever get one to play, it just takes FORVER to load and I have dsl! :o

    PS: _Where_is_that_trail?_ The mountain/hills in the background look
    like they'd be fun to ride down! Any techincial sections at all?

    Hi Terry,

    Sorry the vids didn't show. I have to wait about 15 or 20 seconds and
    then they run for me. I didn't realize it might create a problem as I
    almost never post a vid. I originally had the vids posted in the
    picassa album, but it blew it up to where it was blurry. I liked the
    unicyclist.com gallery because the video was more clear. It shows up
    for me, but I can't say why.

    I posted them to utube, but they are low res, so the clarity is lost.

    The background is near where we exchanged the tandem, but this
    particular canyon, has no technical riding areas. The mtns, are way
    too steep to ride down and no trails exist, but one that I found, and
    it's not technical or challenging.

    links to utube.

    Cheers.

    --
    teachndad

    Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
    (http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
    'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
    'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    teachndad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/56
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69902

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. karl's the next KH! Way to go!🙂

    --
    MuniAddict

    'My videos' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
    My sponsors:__ (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\"😉
    www.uniproshop.com (\"http://www.uniproshop.com\"😉
    _'www.sixsixone.com' (http://sixsixone.com/)
    'www.twinsbikeshop.com' (http://www.twinsbikeshop.com)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69902

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. Well done Karl! hope you have fun riding. i wish i had learnt earlier,
    younger kids learn so much quicker, and i know im only 15 but im a slow
    learner. its annoying really

    --
    1-wheeled-grape

    Scott,

    Quoted message said:

    james is naming your unicycle a girls name replacement for girlfriends?


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-wheeled-grape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15877
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/69902

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.