Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Re: MTB 26" to 700x(something wider than 23)

Started by SteppenW · · Last activity · 2 posts · 422 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
9 June 2005
Last activity
9 June 2005
Original author
SteppenW
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
422
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I commute on a hardtail MTB with 1.5" slicks pumped to 100psi. Comfortable,
    grippy, efficient. Needs a compressor though. The track pump works OK, but
    it's too much like hard work. However, I think I need to ditch the
    suspension forks and go rigid.

  2. SteppenW wrote:
    However, I think I need to ditch the

    Quoted message said:

    suspension forks and go rigid.


    As the actress said to the bishop

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.