<< What is your opinion of someone who uses the term "Jew Boy" when addressing someone with whom he/she disagrees? Regardless of the context, regardless of the actual identity of the utterer, is calling a Jewish person "Jew Boy" an acceptable form of address? >>
It is funny you should bring this issue up. I was at a huge gathering on
the
Quoted message said:
4th of July, and it was a benefit for a Emergency Housing organization. There, at the benefit, there was a booth for the ACLU. The women there were pushing "Stop Bush, he is attempting to take away all of our civil liberties", and for which I replied, "Yeah Bush!!" The woman glared at me, and if looks could have killed, I would have been beyond dead.
Well, you've been past brained for years, it wouldn't be such a shame for your body to be in the same condition.
That should read "brain-dead" instead of "brained". Sorry for any confusion.
<< What is your opinion of someone who uses the term "Jew Boy" when addressing someone with whom he/she disagrees? Regardless of the context, regardless of the actual identity of the utterer, is calling a Jewish person "Jew Boy" an acceptable form of address? >>
It is funny you should bring this issue up. I was at a huge gathering on
the
Quoted message said:
4th of July, and it was a benefit for a Emergency Housing organization. There, at the benefit, there was a booth for the ACLU. The women there were pushing "Stop Bush, he is attempting to take away all of our civil liberties", and for which I replied, "Yeah Bush!!" The woman glared at me, and if looks could have killed, I would have been beyond dead.
Well, you've been past brained for years, it wouldn't be such a shame for your body to be in the same condition.
That should read "brain-dead" instead of "brained". Sorry for any confusion.
Your clarification was not needed as it was obvious that you wee referring to Debbee.