Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 18 September 2003
- Last activity
- 18 September 2003
- Original author
- Steve
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 222
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Original postSteve
Archived post
#1
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:00:24 -0400, Reach for the Mu_n wrote
(in message <[email hidden]>😉:
Quoted message said:For instance, I don't want my cardiac surgeon to be more expert than I
am when my chest is laid open.
Priceless! One for the Mu_seum :-)
I just have to cross-post this back to smc. Forgive me this once :-)
Mu to Chung...Mu to Chung... come in Chung...come in...
ROTFL
Steve
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
·0 bots
·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.