General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Lunch at the golf club

Started by Cubit · · Last activity · 1 post · 254 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 May 2005
Last activity
2 May 2005
Original author
Cubit
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
254
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Determination is the key to dining out with low carb. As you demonstrated,
    it can be done.

    (I'll reserve judgment on the martinis.)

    "Anthony" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    There's a golf club community, mostly retirees I think, just across the


    way

    Quoted message said:

    from us. I don't usually go there as I'm not a golfer, but our kitchen was
    being worked on so we popped over for lunch. First thing I noticed was


    how

    Quoted message said:

    big most of the people were. Then I noticed how much food they had on


    their

    Quoted message said:

    plates, and looking out I saw that they were all riding around in carts
    instead of walking. But I had a good lunch; I ordered two hamburgers with
    bacon and cheese, hold the buns, hold the French fries, hold the coleslaw,
    hold the pickle. And I had three martinis so it was just as well my wife
    was driving. No dessert of course. Who says it's hard to stay low carb
    when eating out? The calories, now there's another matter. :-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.