Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

re: looking for bike fitters in CT

Started by tri123 · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,278 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 September 2003
Last activity
29 September 2003
Original author
tri123
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,278
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi:
    I'm in need of a bike fitting and I live in CT I'm looking to buy a road or tri bike!

    Any bike shops someone would recommend that provide excellent fittings? (don't want to spend over $100).?

    Has anyone had good luck with Bethel Cycle?? ANy other shop??

    Thanks,
    JLW

    PS: Am willing to travel to RI or MA to find a good fitter if anyone knows of one or several shops in those states!

    Thanks for your help everyone!!
    🙂😄

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by tri123
    Hi:
    I'm in need of a bike fitting and I live in CT I'm looking to buy a road or tri bike!

    Any bike shops someone would recommend that provide excellent fittings? (don't want to spend over $100).?

    Has anyone had good luck with Bethel Cycle?? ANy other shop??

    Thanks,
    JLW

    PS: Am willing to travel to RI or MA to find a good fitter if anyone knows of one or several shops in those states!

    Thanks for your help everyone!!
    🙂😄

    Check out Valley Bicycle in Granby Ct or Benidorm Bikes in Canton Ct do a google search both have web sites. Benidorm has the Serrota system and Valey has the fit kit.

  3. go here...

    http://www.slowtwitch.com/dealersurvey/dealerprofiles.html

  4. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by tomgaul
    Check out Valley Bicycle in Granby Ct or Benidorm Bikes in Canton Ct do a google search both have web sites. Benidorm has the Serrota system and Valey has the fit kit.

    Thanks very much!!
    🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.