General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: LMFAO I got tossed!

Started by Stanky · · Last activity · 2 posts · 379 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 October 2004
Last activity
1 October 2004
Original author
Stanky
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
379
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. The loophole has been reported...

    On 30 Sep 2004 08:53:10 GMT, [email hidden] (Barf Bag)

    Quoted message said:

    Gawd AOL are such a bunch of lame buttholes! Now to TOS you they just send you
    a nasty email, and change your passwords. You sign back on changing your
    password, then you're cool. How lame. Luckily I'll be spending now and nov 9th
    REALLY having fun LOL Hmm, time for some new screen names I think LOLOLOL

  2. Quoted message said:

    The loophole has been reported...

    Good work you stanky [censored]! We're so proud of you. Of course once my free AOL
    acct is closed, I'll be using Google again, and free to invent new ID's to
    defeat your filters LOLOLOL

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.