Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Re: Leyland Brothers ride (BR6)

Started by hippy · · Last activity · 3 posts · 431 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
22 July 2004
Last activity
22 July 2004
Original author
hippy
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
431
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "flyingdutch" <[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    white and Blue Peugeot?
    not Hippy's alter ego are you? 😄
    (the evil hill-climbin hippy :rolleyes🙂

    ;-)

    Quoted message said:

    forecast is getting better for Sunday too :-)
    might treat everyone to my hairy legs :eek:

    I might have to miss ANOTHER one! :-( :-( :-(

    but.. there is an upside.. if my work overtime helps
    win a contract.. I get a nice thing called "more money".

    hippy

  2. "hippy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "flyingdutch" <[email hidden]

    Quoted message said:

    white and Blue Peugeot?
    not Hippy's alter ego are you? 😄
    (the evil hill-climbin hippy :rolleyes🙂

    ;-)

    Quoted message said:

    forecast is getting better for Sunday too :-)
    might treat everyone to my hairy legs :eek:

    I might have to miss ANOTHER one! :-( :-( :-(

    but.. there is an upside.. if my work overtime helps
    win a contract.. I get a nice thing called "more money".

    hippy

    Did the thought of flyingdutch's hairy legs have any influence on making the
    decision to work instead of ride? ;-)

    Geoff

  3. "Geoff" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Did the thought of flyingdutch's hairy legs have any influence on


    making the

    Quoted message said:

    decision to work instead of ride? ;-)

    hehe.. nah I can handle the hairy leg thing..
    even FD's :-)

    If we win this contract, it could mean a new
    bike - a 'nice' new bike.. or the 200mm f2.8
    lens I want for sports shooting...
    I'll give up a weekend for that.

    hippy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.