General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Legumes ARE real food.

Started by John Sankey · · Last activity · 2 posts · 201 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 November 2005
Last activity
2 November 2005
Original author
John Sankey
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
201
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Did the authors of this study investigate the isolation effect?
    It's a widely quoted saying among Italians here in Ottawa that
    a garlic a day keeps the doctor away because people with colds
    stay clear of your smell! If I ate a lot of beans, you wouldn't
    want to be on the same bus as me - I fart for at least a day
    after each serving.

  2. Did the authors of this study investigate the isolation effect?
    It's a widely quoted saying among Italians here in Ottawa that
    a garlic a day keeps the doctor away because people with colds
    stay clear of your smell! If I ate a lot of beans, you wouldn't
    want to be on the same bus as me - I fart for at least a day
    after each serving.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.