OK, what's up with the In & Out burger. I have to admit that I see them and pass them all the time when out west (we don't have them here on the east). When I was in Anaheim in the spring, they made daily lunch runs to one to feed the staff. I always opted out thinking it must be like Mickey D's which makes me ill. Now my curiosity has peaked. Why are they so good? How to the differ from other fast food burgers?
"Slack" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Ride-A-Lot said:
OK, what's up with the In & Out burger. I have to admit that I see them and pass them all the time when out west (we don't have them here on the east). When I was in Anaheim in the spring, they made daily lunch runs to one to feed the staff. I always opted out thinking it must be like Mickey D's which makes me ill. Now my curiosity has peaked. Why are they so good? How to the differ from other fast food burgers?
JD had to shoot that grouper because its mouth was soooo big on this one
FOAD pissant...I's only heard it used there....
maybe youd and Greg enjoying swapping "special sauces", but you should keep that info for private e-mail... what you two do after hours is your business...