most of the people I met through host housing had nothing to do with
cycling,
they were chamber of commerce types that believed the race would bring
some
money to the community.
But I am seriously interested (sadly) about how this goes down -
Lieswyn is all like "hey ladies, every hear of Lance Armstrong, I'm a
PRO just like him",
and these are girls that are living at home with their parents so we're
talking sub 18 years olds...hmm. Fraser maybe, but Lieswyn never
struck me as 1) a ladies man and/or 2) a pedophile.
They wear those PRO licenses around their necks or what?
I stayed at an embassy suites (much nicer than the motel 6 btw)
for 10 days and the Mercury squad was there, in 1999, and all
I saw was Fraser carring a box of Basic 4 cereal with him everyone
he went, like it was a security blanket.
Derek Bouchard Hall would read the newspaper and huge ass
textbooks 24-7 in the Lounge area for hours, Landis , well let's just
say he wasn't
picking up the ladies,
and the only guy who looked like he might have any player game
type action was Wilkerson,
anway, 10 days, not one groupie, female, girl, anything anywhere in
sight, I was a little disappointed honestly.
So tell us more about this groupie scene, seriously. The only
groupie I saw was that one massuese that went from team to
team, the one with the brown hair and the big man hands.
Was Fraser and Lieswyn "tapping" the same chick?
details.