General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Is the Lactaid tolerance test almost the same as Sugar Tolerance test?

Started by MMu · · Last activity · 1 post · 403 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 April 2005
Last activity
5 April 2005
Original author
MMu
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
403
Views / 30 days
10

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. the only difference in the two tests is the sugar you take.
    in one case lactose, in the other case glucose only.

    both test glucose levels in the end.
    if you are glucose intolerant it would show in the lactose tolerance test as
    well.

    "lbbss" <[email hidden]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I asked my doctor to give me a glucose tolerance test. But he said it is
    not required since I have taken a Lactose intolerance test, which is
    almost
    the same test. Is this true? I get very tired after eating, to the
    point
    that I always have to lie down for half an hour. I get very drowsy and
    week. After my rest I feel alert again and back to my normal self.
    I
    realize than most people get a bit tired after eating, but I get it a lot
    worst then most people. Anyways, is that true what my
    doctor said about the two test being almost the same?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.