Road Cycling · Public discussion

Re: Is Ann Coulter the media?

Started by Edward Dolan · · Last activity · 1 post · 476 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
11 July 2006
Last activity
11 July 2006
Original author
Edward Dolan
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
476
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Bill" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    R Brickston wrote:


    [...]

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Huh? Fox News is "left wing?"

    [censored],
    Fox is ready to fall over on it's right side.

    O'Reilly is the premier news interview show on the cable news channels, but
    it is an interview with the point of view of the host, Bill O'Reilly. He is
    conservative, but he is not always with Bush on quite a few issues. But take
    a show like Hannity and Colmes. That is balanced since you have both a
    conservative and a liberal. Many shows on the Fox News channel are like
    that. I do not find Fox News all that conservative. It only appears that way
    to most liberals because it is not liberal like most of the other media is.
    In fact, it is quite balanced on the whole.

    The problem I have with

    Quoted message said:

    Iraq is it is supposed to be a war on terrorism and Bin Laden is still out
    there. Once we capture him will it be over?

    No, you idiot! The war will only be over when it is over! What is going on
    in Iraq is more like a police action than a war anyway. We may be at this
    for the next 50 years. Get used to it!

    Quoted message said:

    In 1941 we knew damn well who bombed Pearl Harbor and went to war with a
    country. In Korea, Viet Nam, Desert Storm, nobody messed with us directly
    but a lot of our kids got killed defending that imaginary line in the sand
    against the communists.
    So are we fighting terrorists, Muslims, terrorists, Iraq, or just
    justifying a manhunt where we know who we are looking for and can't find.
    The FBI would be embarrassed out of existence if they had 200,000 agents
    looking for one man and couldn't find him.The way it is going this may yet
    turn into a holy war of us against > the Muslim nation, and they have all
    the oil, not just Iraq.

    The war is not about one man, it is about an ideology, the same as it was
    with the communists. Most Muslims world wide appear to be somewhat
    sympathetic to the Jihad.

    Quoted message said:

    And whatever founding father said that "Those who give up freedom for
    protection deserve neither." had it right on.

    The above is nothing but pure [censored]. Without protection you are going to
    be dead and freedom will not matter in the slightest.

    I don't want my phone

    Quoted message said:

    tapped and my Internet archived for the next 100 years just because there
    is a 1 in a million chance that a big bad terrorist might hurt me.

    But I do want your phone tapped if the government thinks it needs to do it
    in order to protect me. I fear the Muslim terrorists, I do not fear the US
    government. Why do you fear it, that is the question!

    Quoted message said:

    I have been hurt more by the administration already than by terrorists. We
    are turning into a bunch of paranoid sissies if we think that the
    government is doing this in our best interests. Read '1984'. The book was
    right on all but the year. Think 2014. Be scared. I see a lot of
    comparison between the US now and Germany in the mid 1930's. Being pulled
    over and asked "Show me your papers." is no longer just a paranoid
    delusion. I had to prove I was a real American with my driver's license
    just for riding too close to an Air force base 2 years ago.

    Well, you were riding to close to a military installation and you should
    have been pulled over. I would have taken you into headquarters for more
    than just an ID check. You have an absolutely stupid idea of just how free
    you think you can be.

    Good

    Quoted message said:

    thing I had my wallet with me or I could have been in military detention
    pending proof of my American roots. Oil not withstanding, we are giving up
    too much, way too much. Tried flying lately? Under 500 miles it is way
    easier to drive.

    We will all of us gladly give up quite a bit of freedom in order to be safe.
    It is no fun to be blown out of the sky at 30,000 feet.

    Quoted message said:

    I still don't know who the hell Ann Coulter is since I don't watch Fox.
    5 minutes of one news broadcast at 5 P.M. was enough to make me never
    watch it again.

    Bill Baka, you are an [censored] and an idiot to boot. They are not one and the
    same thing. An idiot can be somewhat excused, but an [censored] can never be
    anything but an [censored].

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka
    Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.