General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: 'Insane' "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive Them'

Started by Ban MegaDoses in the EU · · Last activity · 4 posts · 306 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 May 2004
Last activity
11 May 2004
Original author
Ban MegaDoses in the EU
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
306
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoted message said:

    Sheesh......can any new reader make sense of this post?

    Nothing can make sense of the discordian chaos which is Jan Drew's state of
    mind.

    Quoted message said:

    It's like a swirling bowl of [censored]'s net worth.

    It is like the backwash from Jan's _MANY_ Coffee Enemas.

  2. Quoted message said:

    Subject: Re: 'Insane' "Defined" By Criminal Minds As 'Ability To Perceive
    Them'
    From: [email hidden] (Ban MegaDoses in the EU)
    Date: 5/8/2004 6:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    Message-id: <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Sheesh......can any new reader make sense of this post?

    Nothing can make sense of the discordian chaos which is Jan Drew's state of
    mind.

    Quoted message said:

    It's like a swirling bowl of [censored]'s net worth.

    It is like the backwash from Jan's _MANY_ Coffee Enemas.

    A typical lie from Andrew Kingoff, as I have never had one.

    Jan

  3. (Jan) said:

    A typical lie
    Jan

    http://tinyurl.com/yw4b5

    Quoted message said:

    You claim you were "near
    death" from a mere eight mercury amalgams!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    W R O N G!!!!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I have NEVER said I had eight amalgams. You have been listening to Rich's LIES.

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Jan

    http://tinyurl.com/ysxuq

    Quoted message said:

    On 26 Jun 1999, JDrew63929 wrote:

    Quoted message said:

    You are way off base here. I didn't say I was instantly cured. The detoxing
    that I have done is a major factor in my recovery. Yes, I will continue to do
    it for quite some time to remove the mercury from my body. I am feeling much
    better, because I am not receiving a new dose of mercury each day. The
    elimination of 8 mercury amalgams has made a difference. Nothing psychosomatic
    about it.

    "Never" said anything about 8 amalgams? Rich's lies??

    Jan, psychopathic liar, strikes again. And she will continue to say
    that I lied about saying she had eight amalgams removed. She will
    continue to bear false witness against those who expose her lies. Jan
    is pure evil.

    Aloha,

    Rich
    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    The best defense to logic is ignorance

  4. (Jan) said:
    Quoted message said:

    It is like the backwash from Jan's _MANY_ Coffee Enemas.

    A typical lie from Andrew Kingoff, as I have never had one.

    Jan

    Jan Drew lied so many times. Whould Jan Drew ever admit a lie ? No.
    Like Jan Drew continues to lie about his "amalgam poisoning". The
    details you can see here :

    http://www.geocities.com/naturopathicmafia/Quackery.html

    Caught in his net of lies, Jan Drew still goes on lying, insulting,
    forging. As is Jan Drew's purpose : Jan Drew is a tool for the
    naturopath mafia.

    To fall for the lies of Jan Drew can be a terrible risk for the life
    of you and your children.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Aktion "Hilfe für Florian und andere"
    Gemeinsam gegen Leukämie

    http://www.kinderkrebshilfe-ophoven.de/docs/typisfly2004.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.