UK and Europe · Public discussion

Re: I wonder if it's anyone we know?

Started by Jon Senior · · Last activity · 1 post · 520 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
10 May 2004
Last activity
10 May 2004
Original author
Jon Senior
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
520
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Peter Amey [email hidden] opined the following...

    Quoted message said:

    Saturday's Guardian reports someone in Scotland being caught driving at
    150 mph while talking on a mobile phone. Since we know of a Scottish
    resident who thinks such speeds are perfectly safe (in a 60 limit if I
    recall correctly) I just wondered ...

    Was probably phoning his mate to let him know that he was doing 150mph.
    Or late for dinner. I presume that his licence is now revoked and both
    thumbs broken to prevent him from texting!

    Jon

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.