Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Re: I BUY YOUR BIKE

Started by Ken Mirell · · Last activity · 2 posts · 304 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
26 July 2005
Last activity
26 July 2005
Original author
Ken Mirell
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
304
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sure buddy, you send me cash and then I'll send you an address

    "flo girbache" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Good day,
    i found this bike advert. I need to know if really it's still for
    sale,the last asking price for it and the current condition..Please let me
    know your method of payment.I preffer paying via a cashier's check. Is


    this

    Quoted message said:

    your personal property? In terms of shipping i have an international
    shipping agent that takes good care of my goods, he will be coming for the
    pickup in your location.Let me know whats on your mind concerning this
    enquiry..
    Thanks.
    Sam.
    Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com

  2. I had an ad up on The Hostel Shoppe's classifieds last month, and must
    have recieved thirty emails like that, and not one legit response. I
    started playing along, then when I would ask them if the rest of the
    "sale" would progress like: (insert balance of scam text needed for
    continuity), and then watch them disappear. I had one try and tell me
    that he was a religious man, etc., and when I started to explain about
    how claiming to be "religous" was one of the world's oldest
    rationalizations to do harm to your fellow man, he actually responded
    back as if hurt by this accusation. When I explained that I forwarded
    all scam attempts to the FBI, he oddly enough, disappeared as well.
    The Hostel Shoppe actually closed down their classified section on the
    website for now, as so much of this email scamming has been attempted.

    If it sounds to good to be true, it isn't.

    John

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.