Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Re: How [NOT] to ride stairs

Started by G.T. · · Last activity · 1 post · 417 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
26 April 2004
Last activity
26 April 2004
Original author
G.T.
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
417
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. sittingduck said:

    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/shadowofbob/nicky.mpg
    8 MB video VERY funny (in a twisted way) <G>

    I did something like that when I was a kid. Thankfully it was before
    consumer video and nobody wanted to waste film. I slammed face first into
    the ground off of a 4 ft tall ramp jump we built at the end of our street
    because I, for some freakin unknown reason, tapped the rear brake after my
    front wheel left the ramp but before my rear wheel left it. I mean SLAMMED
    into the pavement. Ever since I haven't been too keen on catching air.

    Greg

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.