General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Hmmm, rather quiet this morning...

Started by Danglynnn · · Last activity · 1 post · 493 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 July 2004
Last activity
10 July 2004
Original author
Danglynnn
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
493
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "SwStudio" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    Yes, I have a business partner

    ie: gay lover.

    Quoted message said:

    and we are both very excited

    ie: boners.

    Quoted message said:

    about bringing a full series of quality races to the area.

    ie: People will see them cuming and run.

    Quoted message said:


    All this began as just an idea in my head

    ie: mushroom hullucination

    Quoted message said:

    while on a training run
    going up and down the Hamilton Escarpment

    ie: code for "riding his [censored]".

    Quoted message said:

    over a year ago.
    It became reality this spring when I took on a partner and we
    planned a first race to get our feel wet,

    ie: no Depends.

    Quoted message said:

    with a goal of a 3 - 5
    race series in 2005.

    However, we recently decided to purchase the rights to an existing
    race (which Bill Rodgers actually ran once about 7-8 years back;
    I think he won it).

    ie: I love me.

    Quoted message said:

    I completely re-designed the course

    ie: he [censored] all my hard work.

    Quoted message said:

    to make what I believe to be
    the fastest 5k in Canada, certainly in Ontario.

    ie: downhill.

    Quoted message said:

    I have partnered up
    with The Running Room,

    ie: sleeping with other gay men.

    Quoted message said:

    and you can register for this race online
    at their site:

    http://www.events.runninghomos.com/site/?raceId=1068&contentId=5889

    The other event is not for online registration yet, that will be in a few
    days. There's $1800 prize money for the biggest one, it is a flat fast 5k and
    an open one mile. The Kenyans will show up for sure, they're hung for little guys.

    Are you going to enter my rear? ;-)

    Everyone else does...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.